Our commitment to your privacy
Your personal information
Collecting your personal information
If you access any of our products or services (including supporting our campaigns, contacting us with an enquiry or signing up for our newsletters), we will collect some or all of the following personal information:
- Your name, profession and contact details.
Collectively, this is known as your ‘personal information’.
Using your personal information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the products and services you sign up for.
- Tell you about our new products, services and promotions: for example, if you are opted-in to email marketing communications, we may email you to let you know about new content you may be interested in.
- Customise our marketing and advertising.
Changing your personal information
You have the right to view and change any personal information we hold about you at any time. You can contact us on 09 377 3888 or email email@example.com.
Disclosing your personal information
We will not sell or rent your personal information to any third party. But we will share your personal information with trusted third parties that work on our behalf to distribute our email or print communications. We also share your personal information with trusted third parties in order to customise our marketing and advertising. We do not authorise third parties to use or disclose your personal information except for the purpose of providing the service we request from them. We require any third parties to contractually commit to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information. We sell aggregated survey results to third parties, but the results do not contain any personally identifiable or personal information.
- Improve our website (for example, identify and promote popular products); and
- Provide you with more targeted information where appropriate.
To opt-out, you can ask your browser to delete or block third-party cookies: simply search online for “cookies” + the name of your internet browser (for example, “Google Chrome”) for step-by-step instructions.
We may contact you to:
- Clarify details about your product or service interest.
- Respond to any enquiries you make.
- Provide any information necessary for the operation and security of our site.
We may also contact you to advise of changes to our terms and conditions, services or new products or promotions.
All Steel Windows & Doors customers will be signed up to automatically receive email marketing communications and surveys. You can choose to remove yourself from these communications by following the “unsubscribe” prompt at the bottom of each email.
Links to other websites
Our websites provide links to other websites when we consider you may be interested in the contents of those sites. We do not endorse any third party sites or their content, and we have no control over the conduct of the companies or organisations operating those sites. Before you disclose any personal information to another site, we advise you to check its terms and conditions, including its privacy and security policies.